Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members

+20
chibicavan
Artemis
asari
Atsun
Anzu
WillowMarith
BberryBberry
ciceron
teabrows
Coqui Froggy
Carmina
Icelilly
Eima
Raven_Lady951
Noebell
Cana-Puff
Miffy
Sky Pirate
Inunobaka
Admin
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New members - Page 3 Empty Re: New members

Post by DrawACircleItaly Wed 19 Dec - 12:47

My name is Shnaiah. I am 17 years old and a junior in high school. I live in a small boring town in Ohio, USA. My favorite Hetalia character is Italy, because he's so cute and funny! I took a Hetalia character quiz on Facebook, and I ended up getting Italy! I was so happy! I chose my user name because I love the Hetalia ending theme, Draw a Circle (There's The Earth), and I also wanted to include Italy's name in the username.

I have brown/red hair and brown eyes. I have some Italian heritage in me, which could explain why I like him so much. I can be nice and sweet, but sometimes I also have this hot temper, so to put it short, don't let my cuteness fool you, mess with me and I'm your worse nightmare.

Anywhoo, I am a cartoon nerd/anime otaku, and sometimes prone to use Japanese speak, mostly just for giggles. I'm taking year 3 of Spanish at school, but unfortunately we don't have a Japanese class at school, so some words I end up picking from anime. Other animes I like include Astro Boy, Sailor Moon, Bleach, Oreimo, Panty and Stocking, Cutie Honey, and Durarara. Nice to meet ya! ;D
DrawACircleItaly
DrawACircleItaly

Back to top Go down

New members - Page 3 Empty Re: New members

Post by SailorSophia Fri 18 Oct - 21:04

Well Im new to the forums, so I give my introduction a go. My name is Sophia although my real name is Sophie, I prefer to be called Sophia. Im 14 and I am from England, near the west midlands.
Kinda new to the Hetalia franchise after a friend of mine suggested it to me and I currently I think finshed all the episodes.
SailorSophia
SailorSophia

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum