Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members

+20
chibicavan
Artemis
asari
Atsun
Anzu
WillowMarith
BberryBberry
ciceron
teabrows
Coqui Froggy
Carmina
Icelilly
Eima
Raven_Lady951
Noebell
Cana-Puff
Miffy
Sky Pirate
Inunobaka
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New members - Page 2 Empty Re: New members

Post by Carmina Fri 9 Sep - 12:51

Teabrows: Awesome! Looks like we have a few CLAMP fans on here now. Smile
Carmina
Carmina

http://dragon-of-heaven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by teabrows Fri 9 Sep - 17:53

@Inu: thank you <3
@Carmina: That's great! Very Happy
teabrows
teabrows

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffy Fri 9 Sep - 20:13

@teabrows: Yeah! another NetCan fan! wooo whooo!! XD XD and your from the Netherlands too! I love the Netherlands so beautiful I was there in April/May of this year and I'm heading back next April ^^ Welcome to the boards!
Miffy
Miffy

http://hisagishuhei.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ciceron Fri 9 Sep - 20:27

Greetings and Salutations, fellow Hetalia fans. I'm Ciceron, although those who know me better might know me as Mel, Melody, or Marshe. All of which aren't my real name, so feel free to pick, choose, or make up a new nickname for me.

I'm a 15 year old American, and my Horoscope is Taurus! I love Astrology a lot~ I live on the East Coast, so that's my timezone. Hetalia-wise, my favorite characters are Lithuania, Iceland, Switzerland and Austria, although I do love Estonia a lot too. My OTPs are Swiss/Aus (or the other way around), Liet/Est, or any of the Baltic Trio paired together, Kong/Ice, and TurkIce. With a good RP, my favorite pairings can include many cracks. I still love GiriLiet. Haha...

My favorite subject is History, and it's what I'm best at. It is sort of influenced by Hetalia, I guess. :/ I wouldn't really like to give to the "Hetalia made me love History" thing, but I'm simply interested in interesting things, and History is interesting, especially World History. I'm a sucker for other cultures, and want to move to Europe, if not study there first. My favorite countries are Lithuania, Estonia, Austria, and Germany- I think they're all beautiful places.

I RP my OCs, and I RP them well, I tell you now. My Hetalia OCs represent the countries of Maldives, Sri Lanka, and the Federated States of Micronesia, and I think they're all I can handle for now |D;;; I'd like to try Morocco someday, but I have my hands full with these guys. Otherwise, if I'm not playing as them, I'll be playing as the Baltic Trio, or a very, very strange Iceland. I'm a jack of all trades, and I enjoy RPing yaoi, yuri and hetero, though I'm not the best at hetero.

My hobbies are drawing and graphic design, and I often make signatures, banners, and the like. Rarely do I use my own art for this, as it's not the quality I feel is needed, so I'm not participating in the contest. >3<;; I draw my OC's art, and I'll post my doodles for them. I love pixel drawing when I'm not using my tablet.

I speak English, and am studying Ancient Latin, and would like to learn German and one of the Baltic languages. Japanese would be really convenient though...

My other fandoms and likes are Homestuck, which I've just gotten into, Starry*Sky, Lux-Pain, Rune Factory and Harvest Moon, RENT, Les Miserables, and I often enjoy reading ma- er, I can never spell it correctly, so I'll just say Korean graphic novels, like One Fine Day. I don't listen to K-Pop though, but I've never tried it. I like J-Pop and Vocaloid, though, along with a substantial amount of Alternative and Indie music. My favorite artists are KIMBRA and Florrie. I like foreign music a lot.

And that's it. C: Nice to meet you all.
ciceron
ciceron

Back to top Go down

Post by Coqui Froggy Sat 10 Sep - 0:00

Welcome, new members!

@teabrows: Oh sweet, I love HK/Taiwan and FranSey as well. <3 And I've been in such an xxxHolic mood lately...

@ciceron: TURKICE YES. And I feel the same as you; though I did like history before, I have to admit that Hetalia made me even more interested.
Coqui Froggy
Coqui Froggy

http://rosetteroulette.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BberryBberry Sat 10 Sep - 4:43

Made an account yesterday but I wasn't able to post much at the time ((Grrr, first week of school!!)), so I'll do so now Smile

I'm 15 and from the north-eastern US and I've been into Hetalia since about November-December '09, but I wasn't too in touch with the fandom until March-ish '10 (and even then I was solely a lurker). Most people refer to me as Shana offline and on different sites (like my dA and such), but you're more than welcome to call me by my username Smile

I love to draw and have been since I was little, so I practice it a lot. Similarly, I have a lot Fan Art. You can view my dA here, but I don't post as often as I should I'm afraid^^;

On a different note, my favorite character is China, my OTP is RoChu, but I don't hate many characters and even if I don't really like a pairing I can tolerate it fairly well. I like most characters and have an endless list of pairings I enjoy, China and Russia just seem to stick out to me is all. Austria, Prussia, Hungary, Belarus, Hong Kong, and Poland are also characters I really enjoy and I like most pairings such as Hungary x Austria, Prussia x Austria, USFrUK, Spamano, GerIta, etc.

Out of Hetalia I'm currently obsessed with Mahou Shoujo Magic Madoka, Kuroshitsuji, Animal Crossing, Portal 1 & 2, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Durarara!!, Professor Layton, Panty and Stocking, and probably several other things I can't remember.

Also I feel I should note that I only speak English, but I'm learning French in school and would like to know German or Japanese one day because I feel it's relevant to my interests. Regardless of my inability to pay attention, I do very well in school and excel in French, History, Math, and Science. I've always been a math-oriented person so it's no trouble for me, and history has always been interesting to me since I was young (New thoughts, cultures, and beliefs always interest me).

I really love the idea of a Hetalia forum site and was thinking about it pretty hard about a week or so ago, so I hope to have fun here Smile It's nice to meet all of you Smile
And wow, I just realized it's almost 1 am o.o Hm, something tells me it might be a good idea to get some sleep!
BberryBberry
BberryBberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ciceron Sat 10 Sep - 14:06

>>Bberry: ANIMAL CROSSING YES. PROFESSOR LAYTON YES. And I'm afraid to post my stuff on dA too. ;u; You're not aloneeee.
ciceron
ciceron

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowMarith Sun 11 Sep - 19:53

*rolls in*

Um. Hey. |D

Name's WillowMarith, but you can call me either Willow or Marith, or shorten any of the names into a nick-name. I go by other names on the Internet also, but this is the new one I'm using a lot. Only if I know you IRL or are close, you can call me by my real name.

I got into Hetalia around Christmas last year when a LJ capslock comm. called CAPTALIA had a Christmas Bloodbath event, so I joined in and kinda got hooked into the series, despite the hate it receives daily nowadays. |D;

Buuh, I'm kinda netural on some things when it comes to fandom stuff, but I love all the characters and at a normal level with pairings. Some of my OTPs are AmeCan, Itacest, and like 2 crossover pairs (you're gonna have to ask/guess them. |D), but I feel like dropping them after awhile since I feel like a weird outsider with them cause everyone else loves GerIta, USUK, when I really don't like them. |D;;

Besides that, I also have different fandoms, mainly Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Uta Prince no Sama, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Sucker Punch, Sailor Moon, Disney, My Little Pony (all Generations, from G1 80's ponies to G4 FIM ponies), and I recently got into Harry Potter after all these years. |D; I'm pretty sure I'm in other fandoms, but my mind's drawing up blanks right now.

I really love to draw and write and sing, and plan to do something in the arts field when I get older.

I also love old fashion, like 1900-60's fashion, and Victorian dresses. I also love pin-up drawings/clothes/pictures. |D

I do RP, so if you ever want to RP, drop me a note and I'll see what we can do~

*rolls off for now*
WillowMarith
WillowMarith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eima Sun 11 Sep - 20:33

@WillowMarith Hello and welcome. 8D I love old fashion too especially Victorian (with a steampunk twist as well) and the 1920s jazz age kind of fashion.
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzu Mon 12 Sep - 20:09

Well... I'm not very good at introducing myself, but I will try xD

What can I say about me? You can call me Anzu( nickname I use almost everywhere on the internet, I'm 18 and as you can see, I live in Brazil.

I got into Hetalia earlier this year, I just find the series idea brilliant, and my favorite characters are Korea (as you can see by my avatar...), Macau, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and Sealand.

Among my hobbies, I can count drawing, videogames and reading.
Besides Hetalia, I'm a part of a lot more fandons such as Pokemon, Sonic The Hedgehog, MLP: FiM, Vocaloid and some others that I can't remember right now. xD

Well think that's it!
Also, if you have any questions about my country or the portuguese language, feel free to ask me, I would
gladly answer you (even though you can use google...x'D)
Anzu
Anzu

http://www.acquaapricot.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Tue 13 Sep - 14:32

I got busy and couldn't welcome everyone properly, I shall make that better now.

>Ciceron: I don't know much on your other fandoms but I can provide foreign music if French songs interest you. I did play Rune Factory though and quite enjoyed it. Welcome here!

>BberryBberry: I just finished watching durara (ra... and other ra, I never know) so that'd be one common point. I also like animal crossing, I should find my nintendo ds back to play again. Also if you need anything with your French, feel free to ask! And welcome here, thanks for liking the idea too.

>WillowMarith:... I know where the girl in your avatar is from but I mostly saw a cosplayer who looks like her dressed like that, so I got confused a small moment about it. Also if we're allowed to modify your nickname, people may call you Wilma, just like the woman in that cartoon about cavemen... Anyways. Welcome here, I hope you'll have fun here!

>Anzu: Welcome here! As for the google thing, I think it's good to learn about facts but chatting directly to someone who lives in a country actually teaches you way more. Beside it's funnier this way!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsun Tue 13 Sep - 20:36

Hello, everyone!

Well, I'm Atsun (but you can call me Teresa, which is my real name) and I'm a sixteen-year-old from Spain. As you can see, my English is pretty poor, but I try my best to make myself understood, really ;w; I'm only fluent in Spanish and Galician (a language spoken in the Spanish region where I live), but I'm learning Italian on my own and English. Ah, and I'm going to take German and French (finally) in October. Anyway, I'd love to learn Dutch and Catalan, too.

I watched Hetalia for the first time back in 2009 (in February, if I recall correctly). To be honest, I found it a bit silly so I didn't pay too much attention to it. However, when the 7th episode came out (the one in which Romano appears) I started to look for the original strips because I found Romano too amusing xD I got into the fandom in April, though. So, as you can imagine, my favourite character is South Italy. I love Netherlands, Spain, Belgium and Prussia, too, but every single Hetalia character is pretty lovable, don't you think? About the pairings... Well, I've never been into this shipping thing until I got into this fandom and even now I don't like many pairings. Anyway, I love Spain/Romano, Germany/Italy, Prussia/Hungary and Belgium/Spain. And I suck at drawing and I'm too lazy to even think about cosplaying xD I write fanfiction, though, but it's only in Spanish ·¬·U

Besides Hetalia, I love Vocaloid, Puella Magi Madoka Magica (I think this is the third time I watch this show), Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Lucky Star How I met your mother and Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

And... I don't really know what to say, so I guess that's all. Nice to meet you! ;D
Atsun
Atsun

http://tedibe.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Tue 13 Sep - 20:47

>Atsun: Welcome here! and you can post your fanfictions in Spanish too, given you put a small warning such as "[Spanish]My fanfiction's title"!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eima Tue 13 Sep - 20:51

Hello and welcome to the gang Atsun 8D
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Post by asari Fri 16 Sep - 19:58

this post has been deleted

Last edited by asari on Thu 30 Jan - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri 16 Sep - 21:33

Hi!

My name's Artemis here, I'm 27 years old from Germany.

Uhm, yeah, so what do I like? Hetalia, obviously, surprise, surprise! Well, I'm a huge history geek and love researching the most obscure or random things. I love baking and cooking, too. In the fandom, I like to write fandom and RP. I've recently started to play around a bit with AMVs. I'm only active in one other fandom right now, that's Transformers.

North Italy has been my favorite character from the beginning, but I adore pretty much every character on the show. If I have to pick some more favorites, I guess I'll go for China, France, America and Germany. If I had to list all the ships I like I would be busy here for hours because I'm such a multishipper, but right now my favorite ship is GerIta in all variations. Even the mochi Laughing

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Sat 17 Sep - 17:28

>Asari: Welcome here, even if it's late! And Feel free to ask anything French related. (And you should discuss Teletubbies with Eima. Just because I like to annoy her <3)

>Artemis: Welcome here too! And shipping multiple things is nice, so don't worry, there's a thread to talk about that now, so feel free to go there and have fun. (Also if that doesn't bother you, where in Germany are you? I tend to go to Saarbrücken often myself!)
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat 17 Sep - 17:34

@Inunobaka: *waves at the Western neighbour* Ooooh, if you visit Saarbrücken often, I guess you live near the German border? I don't live near the French border, unfortunately. But the Dutch border isn't that far, we can make day trips to the Netherlands from here. I'm from Lower Saxony at the North Sea coast.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Sat 17 Sep - 17:44

Artemis: I actually live near Paris but since all of my family lives in Either Germany/near the border, I go there quite often. (And I never went there but we saw stuff on those odd cabins you have here in class! http://www.strandkorb-sued.de/abb/anfang.jpg those.)
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat 17 Sep - 17:52

Oh, Paris! My kind-of-like-an-aunt friend lives in Paris! I've never been there to visit her, though. I should do that sometime.

Wow, French schools teach about Strandkörbe? That's kinda cool! Yeah, they're typical for the area I live in. If you ever visit the North Sea, you should rent one, they're fun and very useful. Especially since it's often windy at the beach here.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Sat 17 Sep - 18:04

I think I should make a thread to compare different school systems, it's an idea... And we mostly studied that because we had a crazy teacher at the time. (Who was awesome but still... not normal.)
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat 17 Sep - 18:09

Oh man... crazy school teachers, I guess you get these everywhere Very Happy I think yours would have gotten along very well with that German teacher I had who would spend 2/3 of every class telling us old stories about his youth. He kept telling the same stories over and over again, but we loved them anyway since we didn't have to study.

Yeah, a thread about the different school systems would be interesting!
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by chibicavan Sat 17 Sep - 22:41

Hello~

Chibicavan here! I'm 21 and live in the United States!

Have gotten into Hetalia ever since about last year, but have a whole list of series I like besides this! I like looking into history, and also really like to RP! Roleplay wise I'm most confident in the Italy-bros and Russia, but I've recently gotten into Denmark too. I don't really have any real shipping preferences for the Hetalia characters, so long as they get along.

I also write on ff.net, but I've currently only got one RusIta fic up there that hasn't been updated in forever.

Anyways, it's good to meet you all!
chibicavan
chibicavan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Girl23 Tue 10 Apr - 0:10

Hai~!

I'm Hero! almost 14 and live in new england.
Hetalia has been my passion for maybe 4 months and i'm actually passing history this year because of it!

Hero Girl23

Back to top Go down

New members - Page 2 Empty Bonjour~

Post by Holly-B Wed 10 Oct - 19:50

Hello! I'm Holly, a shy (and sometimes moody) french teenager Smile (I'm 17)

Sorry, my english is not as good as I want, I'm affraid... But I'm so in love with the idea to talk with Hetalia's fan (not only french fans) that I still posted my message. I'm not used to talk on forum, but I find this one quite good, so I'm here~
I know Hetalia since last year, and I'm just totally addicted to it. I mean... really addicted... for example, one day I went to a restaurant, and it was an italian/spanish restaurant, so the flags were united and all, and I took it in photo and said "Spamanooooo!!!"... then my friends affirmed they didn't know me (but I'm not so weird... no?).
My favourite characters are... Spain, Romano, Prussia, France, UK, the nordics five... and I stop here because I feel I'm going to write all of them =3=
I also love FrUk and Spamano (<- but I bet you guessed it), aah... but in fact I'm against none of combination (the world x the world, peace and love U_U).
I love a lot of things as History, Philosophy, art and other mangas (Tsubasa reservoir chronicle, xxxHolic, Durarara, BlackButler, and I love Naruto, but in fact it's just to see Sasuke haha).

I think that's all ^^ I will do my best with my english!
Nice to meet you all!
Holly-B
Holly-B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum