Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite/hated moments in the anime

+2
Carmina
asari
6 posters

Go down

Favourite/hated moments in the anime Empty Favourite/hated moments in the anime

Post by asari Fri 9 Sep - 20:31

Well....for me, I just loved the Switz and Japanese TRALALALALALA~
All the historical episodes were also noteworthy. Especially Maria Theresa episodes, at least I learned something I didn't know before.
At least.
How about you?
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Favourite/hated moments in the anime Empty Re: Favourite/hated moments in the anime

Post by Carmina Sat 10 Sep - 13:58

Grandpa Rome appearing from the Ocean, Russia destroying Busby's chair and Romano throwing the grenade pin at Germany made me laugh so hard (especially the second time round). America cleaning out his storage closet is very sweet. I also liked England's escape from Italy.
Carmina
Carmina

http://dragon-of-heaven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Favourite/hated moments in the anime Empty Re: Favourite/hated moments in the anime

Post by asari Sat 10 Sep - 17:54

...I also really liked those moments too, made me put a smile to my face or get emotional.
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat 17 Sep - 18:06

I really like America's cleaning episodes. The Axis being all buddy buddy is adorable, too. So is Germany and Italy being awesome friends.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by BberryBberry Sun 18 Sep - 17:05

I love that scene in the sixth episode of World Series where France and England are having a sword fight, France starts more trouble by getting America involved, China gets concerned and asks if they should be broken up, and Russia's all "Nah, this is too much fun to watch". Also any part that has some historic/educational value to it (Maria Theresa Series, China's age of Exploration, Poland's story of Warsaw, Reasons for the Gondolas, etc.) is likely gonna be high on my list of favorites, but that allies scene seems to top it all.

My hated moments are all the over-reused scenes! Seriously, someone needs to blow up that island already!
BberryBberry
BberryBberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun 18 Sep - 17:27

Oh yes, all these scenes they kept reusing and reusing... I hate these, too!

That island is like Groundhog Day Island *shudders*
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsun Sun 18 Sep - 19:54

I really loved the moment in which a guy is talking about how tomatoes make people who eat them useless and Italy starts giggling while Germany looks at him perplexed. And Prussia groping Hungary for the second time also has a spot in my heart.

And as much as I love Greece, I didn't really like the episodes in which he appears with Japan. I found them a bit boring, even though I wouldn't say I hate them.
Atsun
Atsun

http://tedibe.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DrawACircleItaly Wed 19 Dec - 12:53

LOL! I like the part where the Allied Forces were making a campfire, and England was singing this demonic chant and America was like"Ahh! I feel like we're summoning the devil!" LMAO! XD
DrawACircleItaly
DrawACircleItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down