Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there be another Hetalia anime series?

3 posters

Go down

Will there be another Hetalia anime series? Empty Will there be another Hetalia anime series?

Post by asari Mon 12 Sep - 17:27

As you may have known, Hetalia anime series by Studio DEEN ended with the official 100th episode (excluding special and extra episodes)
There have been some rumours of another, NEW hetalia series coming along. Is that true?
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Will there be another Hetalia anime series? Empty Re: Will there be another Hetalia anime series?

Post by Eima Mon 12 Sep - 18:50

I heard more information about the anime should be in the November issue of Comics Birz, all we have to do is wait. As for now, I really don't see why they wouldn't continue it, hetalia is big and profitable right now, not to mention there's plenty of source material. After a little rebranding, it should be up and running again.
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Will there be another Hetalia anime series? Empty Re: Will there be another Hetalia anime series?

Post by Coqui Froggy Mon 12 Sep - 19:07

Agreed. I'm guessing either a new season or maybe some more special episodes.
Coqui Froggy
Coqui Froggy

http://rosetteroulette.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asari Mon 12 Sep - 19:39

I hope a little that a new studio will take over....just start from scratch all over again. Because what has DEEN done to Hetalia...I'm at loss for words.
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Coqui Froggy Mon 12 Sep - 19:47

ngl, that's one of my wishes too. XD Though it does seem more likely to be DEEN again.
Coqui Froggy
Coqui Froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by asari Tue 13 Sep - 14:51

Coqui Froggy wrote:ngl, that's one of my wishes too. XD Though it does seem more likely to be DEEN again.

Really? Wow. OK, maybe DEEN's not been too bad...
IF THEY ONLY CHANGED THE WATERCOLOUR PALETTE AND MADE THE EPISODES 200% LONGER.
IF ONLY.
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Eima Tue 13 Sep - 16:33

I'm okay with DEEN. Just could they up the animation budget a bit and stop recycling animation. Pretty please with sugar on top.
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Post by asari Tue 13 Sep - 18:37

Eima wrote:I'm okay with DEEN. Just could they up the animation budget a bit and stop recycling animation. Pretty please with sugar on top.

I'm signing with both hands under this statement.

Seriously, I swear that those last island episodes in Hetalia WS were exactly the same. 60% recycled animation, 40% actual new plot.

hate to offtop, but....Arrgghhh....seeing what they had done to Vampire Knight before, I was actually worried about Hetalia. pale No
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Coqui Froggy Wed 14 Sep - 10:46

Eima wrote:I'm okay with DEEN. Just could they up the animation budget a bit and stop recycling animation. Pretty please with sugar on top.

And keep the darker skinned characters dark. Well, at least Cuba got away with it...
Coqui Froggy
Coqui Froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by asari Fri 16 Sep - 18:30

Coqui Froggy wrote:

And keep the darker skinned characters dark. Well, at least Cuba got away with it...

I agree with you there - this is what really, really bugged me with the anime.
If they ever make an anime again, they could at least stick to author's original concepts and ideas. AT LEAST.
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Coqui Froggy Fri 16 Sep - 18:36

asari wrote:
Coqui Froggy wrote:

I agree with you there - this is what really, really bugged me with the anime.
If they ever make an anime again, they could at least stick to author's original concepts and ideas. AT LEAST.

Seriously. Sad
Coqui Froggy
Coqui Froggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum