Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogan's Heroes (or the smallest and less known fandom i have been apart of)

Go down

Hogan's Heroes (or the smallest and less known fandom i have been apart of) Empty Hogan's Heroes (or the smallest and less known fandom i have been apart of)

Post by historygeek5 Mon 25 Nov - 18:47

I am a HUGE fan of Hogan's Heroes. If you have not seen it i'll give you a little background: Its a comedy from the 1960's (1965 or 1965-1971) about these allied POWS in a luftstalag (a priosner of war camp for members of the air force) they do sabotage, get people out of germany and many other things all under the nose of the Germans. The merry gang is lead by Colonel Hogan (an american). Hence the name Hogan's Heroes. There are two other americans named Kinch and Carter (Carter is awesome) then there is a french and a british corporal named Lebeau and Newkirk. If anyone knows of Family Feud you might know Richard Dawson well he played Newkirk. Its a good show and has not just funny moments and its has some suspenseful moments as well. I know somone puts episodes on youtube so if anyone wants to take peek at it then search for it!

historygeek5
historygeek5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum