Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News (banner, affiliation, future events)

3 posters

Go down

News (banner, affiliation, future events) Empty News (banner, affiliation, future events)

Post by Admin Mon 19 Sep - 23:09

Hello everyone!
As you may all have noticed, We finally have a banner!
You can all go check the votes; Noebell and Jimenanrp(Noebell's friend from deviantart)'s banner won by one point over Eima's. Which means it's now our banner, so congratulations to them!
They can ask for their commission in PM (I did promise a prize after all! sticking to it now.)

As another smaller new, the group omg--hetalia from deviantart accepted to affiliate with us; they have a link up on their page and we have a button on the navigation bar, next to our mochis. This will hopefully help both group and forum out a little!

Now for the events; there will be an halloween exchange, as well as perhaps another small contest Halloween centered. It will all be put in place soon!

And do remember to join on the chat a little if you see other people online, it's another way to discuss things nicely!

Now this is done, I wish you all a nice day~!

Admin
Admin

https://hetalia-forums.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

News (banner, affiliation, future events) Empty Re: News (banner, affiliation, future events)

Post by Noebell Tue 20 Sep - 9:22

Did we win?... Did we win?! /le bluuuuuush.
I'LL TELL JIME OMG JHASDJGASDJGA <33 *happy*

Also~ I'm glad to read that! If people in dA knows the forum, maybe they join and there are more people \o/ That'd be amazing <3
Noebell
Noebell

http://flavors.me/noebell

Back to top Go down

News (banner, affiliation, future events) Empty Re: News (banner, affiliation, future events)

Post by asari Tue 20 Sep - 16:02

I love the new banner, well done to noebell and jimenanrp Very Happy It totally kicks ass over mine rubbish-failed art. (Yay for British adjectives Very Happy)
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down