Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP requests

+2
Sky Pirate
Admin
6 posters

Go down

RP requests Empty RP requests

Post by Admin Wed 7 Sep - 12:42

This thread is here to keep track of the threads needing more characters to join in, or for people wanting to find an rp partner overall.
Post here and I'll add it to the list.

Suggested template:
Username:
Who I rp as:
Who I'm looking for:
Other informations (type of rp, ways of rp):
(if it's for a thread),small description, Link to the thread
Users looking for partners:
Sky Pirate (England mainly, Japan, Germania, Britannia (OC))
Inunobaka (Prussia and Canada mainly, Germany,France)
Cana-Puff (Canada, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, general Winter)

List of threads:

Admin
Admin

https://hetalia-forums.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

RP requests Empty Re: RP requests

Post by Sky Pirate Thu 15 Sep - 18:09

Username: Sky Pirate

Who I rp as: England mainly, Japan, Germania, Britannia (OC)

Who I'm looking for:
- England, basically anyone. No incest and I'm not too fond of USUK either. Preferably Germany, Spain, France, China or Japan. Though I'm happy to RP with anyone a platonic relationship.
- Japan. England or Switzerland. Could probably be coaxed in to something like Japan/Germany or Japan/France. Possibly China. Again, platonic is fine.
- Germania. Rome or any ancient really, even ocs. Will maybe ship with other people.
- Britannia. Same as Rome.

Other information: Will RP R-18 things and gory things. I'm happy to play Pirate Arthur or Vampire Arthur, or Ninja Kiku, so darkness is alright with me ^_^ I prefer script RPs on Skype or MSN but any thread here can be literate. If you want my Skype or MSN to RP then PM me~
Sky Pirate
Sky Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Sat 17 Sep - 20:18

Who I rp as: Canada, Prussia(Germany, France)
Looking For: Prussia or England for Canada, Canada for Prussia. (America without incest for Canada, America or Italy for Germany, Russia for France)
Other informations:
Contact Info: MSN, Skype or AIM.
I enjoy talking to my rp partners as well as rping with them. I don't mind genderbends. If someone you rp as isn't listed up there, you can always offer it, so we may discuss it. I don't mind smut. I like a lot of stuff but really am not into gore or horror.
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana-Puff Sun 18 Sep - 11:03

Who I rp as: Canada, Finland, Ukraine, Russia, General Winter

Who I'm looking for: For Canada, any male character, mainly Russia or Cuba. For Finland, Sweden please! For Ukraine, any character, preferably Prussia or America. For General Winter, Russia~!

Other informations:
- Pairings I will refuse to ship: Canada/America (I like them as brothers), Canada/England and Canada/France. As well as Canada/Female. Also, I ship General Winter/No one, but I'm sure that won't be a problem for anyone, because no one else plays (Or thinks about) General Winter as far as I know.

- Ways I RP: While I do thread, I prefer script RPs, because they're quicker and easier.

- Contact information: MSN, Skype, or Yahoo Messenger. If you have none of those, PM me and I can make a Chatzy room.
Cana-Puff
Cana-Puff

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RP requests Empty Hetalia Skype Roleplay Group

Post by Michael.Germany Mon 9 Jul - 4:10

Allo people. I have a group of Hetalia fans and friends and we have little rps from time to time on Skype and have a little chatroom for it all and it is all well and fun but we have a shortage of characters and most of our characters involved are barely active... So we decided to post some here to see if anyone would like to join Smile
The characters positions we have filled are:
Germany
America
Italy
Japan
France
Lithuania
Prussia
Grandpa Rome
Sealand
Britain
Hungary

We recently removed about 5 people for inactivity so you guys have a lot of choices to make Very Happy
If you want to become a part of this, please fill out the application below:

Example of Impression:
Activity (1-10):
Why you want to join:

If we see you're good to go, we will send you the owner's Skype contact for you to add to be added to the group Very Happy Good luck.

Michael.Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by karino123 Tue 18 Sep - 8:11

Who I rp as: Mainly Canada, China, I can also do fem!China, Romano, 2p!England, England

Who I'm looking for: well, let's just show what I support; FrancexCanada, Rochu[RussiaxChina], Spamano, Prumano, Maple Kimchi [S.Korea x Canada], USUK,

Other informations (type of rp, ways of rp):
I can do both thread and script RP, all depends on what the person wants, though it is quicker and easier to do the script RPs, but I love both~ ^^ <3
I don't RP smut or R-18, I can do the kissing and huggles though haha XDD I love fluffy stuff and I can do angsty too OwO open for a lot of AUs (including 2p) I don't like mpreg though XD
karino123
karino123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum