Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members

+20
chibicavan
Artemis
asari
Atsun
Anzu
WillowMarith
BberryBberry
ciceron
teabrows
Coqui Froggy
Carmina
Icelilly
Eima
Raven_Lady951
Noebell
Cana-Puff
Miffy
Sky Pirate
Inunobaka
Admin
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New members Empty New members

Post by Admin Wed 7 Sep - 13:01

I thought it'd be nice to have one thread to introduce yourself and welcome new members.
You may tell us as much as you'd like, but please do remember a few internet safety tips;

• Never give away your account's informations, such as your password. Same goes for your personal information (address, phone number, credit card number)
  • If you get along with a member well and decide to meet up with them, do it in a crowded place where you can easily get help, and preferably go with a friend or even better if you're young, with an adult.
  • Don't put your email adress directly on the forum; exchange it by PM if you'd like. It's in order to avoid letting random people see it and send spam mails.

If you don't know what to say about yourself, here is a suggestion:
Your nickname here, what you like in hetalia, what you like out of hetalia, where you're from (don't give out your address though!), a link to your fanfiction.net/deviantart/LJ account/website if you feel like it.

Don't forget to be polite too!

Last edited by Admin on Wed 7 Sep - 17:29; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://hetalia-forums.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

New members Empty Re: New members

Post by Inunobaka Wed 7 Sep - 17:13

I may as well start myself. I be your admin, using my usual internet name, just in case someday I become too busy to deal with this forum and need to give it to someone who would keep it from dying.

To introduce myself a bit, I'm French, known on the internet as Inunobaka. When it comes to Hetalia I especially like a few characters such as France (well, the character sometime isn't depicted like I wish but can't help it) Prussia or Canada. I especially like a few pairings such as EnglandxCanada or PrussiaxCanada, FrancexRussia, as well as a few others. My main hobbies lately are cosplaying (I sew all my cosplays by hand. Because I'm silly like that), rping or overall typing stuff. I'm in love with flash too so I might post animations or video games.
I quite enjoy watching South Park, the Simpsons, My wife and kids and that show with that Gordon Ramsay guy going around restaurants. I also enjoy playing games such as Fable 3 or Canis Canem (Bullies? I think.).
I'm quite unfatuated with my country and therefore will love to talk about it, help with French or share some good French recipes (we've got so much more than what the fancy restaurants offer.).
I'm studying pet grooming right now and am 19. That'd be about all I believe!

Welcome to everyone else, I hope we can all get along~!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Pirate Wed 7 Sep - 18:06

Well... hello!

I'm Lauren, though my name says Sky Pirate... I don't know why, it's not a reference to anything.

Anyway, I'm British and I live specifically in London, so I know a lot about the city. I'm 17 and studying French, Biology and Chemistry in school. I don't really cook a lot, so I don't think I'll be able to add many recipies. There aren't many British recepies that you don't know, if I'm honest.

I like things like Family Guy and American Dad to just watch while playing on my laptop. I also love Doctor Who and things like Burn Notice, and occasionally I watch anime or manga. I should watch more xD

In Hetalia, I'm very England-centric. My favourite pairing is England/Japan, though I like FrUK and PrUK. Not so keen on USUK, though I have been wooed in to RPing it before.

I think that's basically it.

Please like me
Sky Pirate
Sky Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffy Wed 7 Sep - 20:35

Hallo....!

I'm Janet or Miffy doesn't matter can call me either one. ^^

Anyways, I'm Canadian and I live in Alberta, but I know a lot about Canada. So if you have questions about Canada I can help you out! Well if you need questions asked. Well I might be the oldest member but I am 26 years old and I love cooking and traveling. ^^v

I love playing Final Fantasy XI online and watching anime. I absolutely love watching science fiction like Doctor Who and Torchwood.

In Hetalia, I love Prussia,Canada,Netherlands and Denmark. My favorite pairings would be Prussia/Canada, Netherlands/Canada, Denmark/Canada, Prussia/Canada/Netherlands/Denmake ( best 4some ever! ) and Sweden/Canada ^^v.
Miffy
Miffy

http://hisagishuhei.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Wed 7 Sep - 21:01

/being a great admin here
Welcome to you both and thanks again for joining~
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana-Puff Wed 7 Sep - 21:52

*Wiggles in, stylish worm-like* Yo guys! I'm Cana-Puff. Don't be fooled by my picture; "Puff" is not a reference to cigarettes...

... Unless you want it to. 8D;; BUT! Ahem! I am Rachel. You may call me Puffy. And I live in London and I have this sister called Lauren who also likes hetalia; she is 17 and studying french- I'm sure you know her. Positive. Hurr hurr.

I'm 16, have been since August (Should I update this as I get older if it's around for long enough? o.o; Or let people use their common sense and see when this was posted?), and I am studying art and engish, yay~ Aswellasphotographyandmediabutpfffftwhocaresaboutthem! Unlessyoudo. Thentalktome. Srsly. It's Lauren who got me into the Hetalia fandom, and since then my favourite characters have been Greece, Japan (The pairing is pretty sweet too), Russia and Canada (Again, awesome pairing).

Speaking of pairings. Russia/Canada is my OTP, I adore it. However, SuFin is battling for my top pairing right now because lkasjdfoiahsdf I LOVE IT SO MUCH WORDS DO NOT EXPRESS--!

I RP Canada. And Russia, actually. And Finland. Also Ukraine and GENERAL WINTER BECAUSE I'M AMAZING LIKE THAT 8D I like being special! Because I'm pretty sure no one else plays him >u<; I hope it stays that way. Selfishly. Ehehehe... But seriously, if you see someone other than me playing General Winter (I play him only one place currectly, on an MSN RP but I plan to play him on the RP forum Wiztalia, too) then TELL ME because MY GOD I would need to meet them! Also, I wouldn't mind RPing an animal because b'awww, that's always cute~!

Wait, going back to pairings for a moment; I ship Canada with EVERYONE. There's only a small selection of people I don't ship him with, and that's France, America and England, and that's because I like the FrUk family, so I see France and England as America and Canada's fathers. Yaaay. Also regarding pairings; I don't see Russia with anyone but Canada. Seriously. Odd. o_O. Buuut, if you would like to know, I originally shipped Russia with Italy. Wtf. I almost hate that pairing now. owo;

What else, what else... ER. I like musicals, especially Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals, especially his famous musical CATS. owo; Other things I like include: Minecraft, cute animals, Japanese songs, candy and other sweet stuff, hair accessories, HARRY POTTER, various anime which isn't Hetalia (E.G. Death Note, Kyou Kara Maoh, and Ourah High School Host Club).

I write fanfiction, I may or may not post up some work here. I draw fanart- which I am very likely to post here, actually. And I like to make videos but haven't done that in forever so there is literaly a 10% chance I'd post my own original Hetalia video up here. (The 10% is in case I decide to make a hetalia animation, which I really wanna do, but I may not have the time to, see. Yeeah).

Wooooo! This is a nice site and everyone here are nice people and all that jazz and one more thing about me is that I really like to sleep and will often comment about how I desire sleep right now like omg must sleep 8I...

A PLEASURE MEETING EVERYONE EVEN THOUGH SO FAR I KNOW NEARLY EVERYONE HERE LAKSJDOAHF HI THAR. <3 AND IF I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU GET AN EXTRA BIG HI THAR!

Woops- I apologise for the length of this intro, but KUDOS IF YOU READ IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH *~*/O/*~*

Last edited by Cana-Puff on Wed 7 Sep - 22:10; edited 1 time in total
Cana-Puff
Cana-Puff

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Noebell Wed 7 Sep - 22:07

Hello~

I don't know what I'm doing here, especially because I'm on my iPhone right now and I think this comment is not going to be very long. Sorry! But I'll try it is a little at least.

Well, my name is Noelia, but call me Noe~ My nick, Noebell, is a mixture of my name and my surname, Bellamy. I am a 18-year-old from Seville, Spain, and I loved the idea of this forum <3 Sice long time I wanted a discussion Hetalia in Spanish, and there is, but it died ;; But I really don't mind if it's in English :3 (and forgive me all my mistakes, please ;; I fail a lot.)

Hum... About Hetalia fandom~ My favourite characters are England and Spain, I like so much France too. My OTP is FrU- UK/France xD (because I totally LOVE seme!England). And love France/Spain too <3 but… actually, I like Spain with the whole world :_D

... WAIT. "Whole" no, I don't like Spamano in any way (I know, I'm weird). But it's the only one I guess.

And I like too UKPru (in that order), RuPru, RussAme, CanAme, UK/Germany, Germany/France, Italy/Germany, Prussia/ Hungary (but my favourite straight one is Spain/Belgium)… They're a lot.

I am like an open book, so I'll tell you whatever you want to know about me, you just need to ask : ) But now I'm going to sleep.

I hope it isn't too short :''( *Abracitos*
Noebell
Noebell

http://flavors.me/noebell

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Thu 8 Sep - 6:05

>Cana-Puff: No need to update, having common sense is more or less required here -I don't want drama or problems, and it's usually to blame on a lack of said common sense so!- And welcome here.

>Noebell: Hello! I hope someone else can provide a discussion in Spanish, I sadly can't do more than "hola" or New members Me_gusta this one. As for the mistakes, there's no problems, I'm not a native speaker myself either.
And it's never too short, it was already quite informative ;D Welcome here!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven_Lady951 Thu 8 Sep - 9:40

Ni hao, Hello and Salam Sejahtera.

I'm Raven as my username says XD.

Well from the three languages you saw just now, I'm an 18 year old Chinese girl living in the capital city of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), which happens to be a fomer British colony. Now my my mind is running wild. So if you have any questions about Malaysia or Chinese Culture in general, I'm more than happy to help ^^.

I like being lifeless and writing to keep my sanity alive. I'm GothicGal8541 on FF.net if you wonder how I write.

Hetalia in a way makes me research... A LOT. When it comes to fanfiction mostly XD. I really have no liking for any pairing what soever but maybe Prussia/Romano and England/China.

(Sorru if it's short ><)

Raven_Lady951

Back to top Go down

Post by Eima Thu 8 Sep - 11:54

Hello people 8D Nice to meet ya.

My name's Eimante or Eima for short (such originality with my username there). I'm a 19 teen year old girl from Lithuania. I'll be leaving to study in England soon though, so if you ever find yourself around Notts you can let me know ;D

I'm fluent in lithuanian so I can help anybody willing to learn it (warning, it is haarrrdd) also I'm pretty reliable when it comes to our culture, you can ask me anything you want ;D. I'm a big history buff too so I can help out even with the smallest of details in Lithuanian history (especially with the middle ages and the 1920s ). So if you're witting a fic and want to make sure you're historically accurate I'm the girl for the job. ;D

I would love to spazz with someone on this forum about stuff like sports events or some silly news that remind me of hetalia (since I don't really have any irl friend with whom I could do that *sob*) Come on, it would be so fun 8D

Speaking of hetalia I'm a bit of a fangirl towards France, but it's moderate, I can totally remain sane. Other favorites include Prussia, England, America, Canada, Lithuania, Hungary and Belarus. Favorite pairing? Well I haven't had a favorite for a long time, but Lithuania/Belarus has totally grown on me. (as shown on my avatar). Also I love the countries/humans ships, bromance included.

If I have to say something more about myself, than I'd say that I like to draw and make amvs (I'm pretty good at the latter, you can check me on youtube, I'm xEimNte. I have a deviant account with the same name too btw.)

Hope to talk to everybody here 8D Till later!
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Thu 8 Sep - 12:49

>Raven Hello! >Welcome here and yay for having someone who knows a bit on asian cultures. I know close to nothing on Malaysia and found China to be interesting (such a long history with tons of different cultures in one >w<) So I'm most likely to ask you about stuff ;D I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us!

>Eima: I do hope you find someone to fangirl on your beloved basket-ball here ;D And welcome too!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Icelilly Thu 8 Sep - 17:33

Hello everyone~

My name is Icelilly, or Lilly for short, and I'm a 20 year old from the capital of Canada (Ottawa). I'm a total history and politics junkie and I love to write. I dream of being a novelist someday! I'm fluent in only English but I have a pretty good understanding of French so I can help with some translations! I do know a little bit of German but I'm not very good at it. XD

I got into the fandom in December '08. I love all the Hetalia characters in their own unique way but my favourites would have to be the Nordics, Baltics, Canada, Austria and the fabulous female nations! I tend to go a bit over-board with pairings but some of my OTPs include SuFin, NorIce, AmerCan, NetherCan, GerAus, EstLat, and UKCan. DenNor and DenCan is starting to grow on me though! I'm one of the few in this fandom who enjoys femslash and I love HunBel, HunLiech, and BelaUkr!

My other major fandom is South Park where I've been a part of it since '06. I'm also a part of the Sailor Moon and Pokemon fandoms but I primarily lurk in those. I'm a fanfic writer and I've been one since '03 back in my Beyblade fandom days! I write original pieces and I'm currently working on an original series called Project: Helsini. I do pixel dolls as well but I'm not very good. XD

I'm under the same name on a whole bunch of different places. Those places being DeviantART, FanFiction.NET, FictionPress.com, Twitter, Tumblr, Pixiv, Formspring and LJ. I'm MarjorineHaruka on YouTube. I'm also the admin of Hetalia Archives, the wiki for the series! I also co-run South Park Fanon Wikia but I'm rarely there anymore because I don't have time for it anymore.

I think I talked too much. XD Sorry about that! Thanks for reading!
Icelilly
Icelilly

http://dreamingpearl.web.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Thu 8 Sep - 17:46

I shouldn't be impressed by newcomers but the fact you're the admin of the wikia actually do impress me.
I'd like to start by saying I really like the fact you understand French, even if it's Quebec French (which actually is incredibly cute to me). I also wish you all the best with your dream to become a novelist! It's hard I believe so good luck really.
And you didn't talk too much, it was perfectly fine!
Thanks for joining and welcome here!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Pirate Thu 8 Sep - 18:00

Wow, this is so cool, we have so many people from all over the world already! Welcome to the people I haven't met yet! o3o *waves*
Sky Pirate
Sky Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffy Thu 8 Sep - 18:08

Welcome my fellow Canadian! and omg I love you NetCan ftw!
Miffy
Miffy

http://hisagishuhei.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eima Thu 8 Sep - 18:27

Welcome new members 8D I have a feeling this is gonna be all awesome!!
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmina Thu 8 Sep - 21:16

Hello,

I'm Vicky, 26 and living in London. I'm a graduate student and obsessed with anime, musical theatre and Japanese culture. I also sing and am apparently not too terrible. I'm also a Mathematician. I like cooking but don't like British food very much, in fact I love really spicy things. In terms of animes other than Hetalia I love FMA, Durarara, Revolutionary Girl Utena (because its pretty much a classic now) and the new Rebuild of Evangelion series. I'm a big fan of CLAMP, especially their darker/ anstier stuff. There's tons more I like but there would be far too many too mention.

As far Hetalia goes my favorite characters are probably England, China, Prussia (because he's too awesome not to love), Russia and Belarus. I ship almost anything but my faves are USUK, FrUK (or any variant on FrUKUS really), Spamano, GerIta, Giripan and RoChu. I also like to cosplay and am working on a couple of Hetalia cosplays.
Carmina
Carmina

http://dragon-of-heaven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Icelilly Fri 9 Sep - 1:08

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Inunobaka: Aww, you're too kind! You're making me blush a bit actually~ My father's side of the family speaks French as their mother-tongue. Plus, I live in the capital so it's hard to not know any French. It's one of the nice things living here! <3

@Miffy: Whoo!! High five! There needs to be more us. There's not enough love for that pairing!

@Carmina: Welcome to forums!
Icelilly
Icelilly

http://dreamingpearl.web.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Fri 9 Sep - 6:30

>Carmina: Welcome here! And congrats on knowing how to deal with Maths, as a math impaired person I can only find it cool 8'D

>Icelilly: French speakers out of the small French parts of the internet are rare, sadly...
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coqui Froggy Fri 9 Sep - 10:52

@ Carmina - Sweet, I love Utena too! And I also love CLAMP and most of the pairings you've listed. *7*

I'm Milexa. I'm from the U.S. (Florida, to be exact). I love to draw and write and basically anything I can let out my creativity in. I'm interested in history and I'm trying to educate myself more in that aspect.

I got into Hetalia mid-August 2010, though I had known about the series and even watched a few episodes of the anime before then. It was just then that I got really into it. My favorite character (as you can probably tell from the icon) is N. Italy, but I do love the whole cast. <3 I ship GerIta very much, along with USUK, AusHun, SuFin, Giripan, and some others. (I have a ton of ships I like. XD)

I like Himaruya's other works too, though I have to read more of them. (And I'm so happy that Chibisan Date's going to continue!) I also love Panty and Stocking, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Sailor Moon, CLAMP, Rumiko Takahashi, Harry Potter, No. 6, and My Little Pony. lulz.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here! You guys seem cool. Wink
Coqui Froggy
Coqui Froggy

http://rosetteroulette.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmina Fri 9 Sep - 11:08

@Coqui Froggy - Nice to meet you. Madoka is also pretty awesome Smile .
Carmina
Carmina

http://dragon-of-heaven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Fri 9 Sep - 11:09

>Coqui Froggy: Is your username because you like frogs or a reference to our nickname in France? And I'm glad to have you here too (hopefully so are the others too ;D) So welcome here!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coqui Froggy Fri 9 Sep - 12:12

@Carmina: Thanks! And yay, Madoka. :3

@inunobaka: I actually took it from the Coqui frog. XD They're mostly found in Puerto Rico, among other places.
Coqui Froggy
Coqui Froggy

http://rosetteroulette.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teabrows Fri 9 Sep - 12:40

Hello everyone,

I'm Mathi, I'm 20 years old and from the Netherlands. I speak English and German just fine, learning French, Spanish and Finnish.
I got into hetalia I believe in november/december 2008.
My favourite character, if you couldn't tell from my name, is England. Though I also like France, Prussia well just the whole Bad Touch Trio, hong kong, switzerland and iceland.

My otp is FrUk (I like the FACE family), but I like UkUs as well as PrUk, NethCan, England/China, Hk/Taiwan, France/Seychelles, Lithuania/Belarus and some more I can't think of now.

Other anime I like are; Durarara, FMA, XxxHolic (oh I just love CLAMP), Shigofumi, Miracle Train, Ouran and Fruits Basket.
Despite that I like to watch Harry Potter, ed e, dd 'n eddy, Scrubs, the big bang theroy, MLP and doctor who.

Anyway it's nice meeting you all.
teabrows
teabrows

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Fri 9 Sep - 12:47

>Coqui froggy: I only know two type of frogs that are quite often seen here 8'D And thefact we can eat them, even if I don't like the taste... So thanks for teaching me something today xD

>Teabrows: glad you finally got to do it, and welcome here too <3!
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum