Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

3 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by Admin Wed 7 Sep - 13:31

As the title says, this thread is for any questions on the forum. Ask away, I won't bite.

About the French:
I made this forum while in France; by default the language was French, and while I changed it to English it seems like a few bits didn't work out. Sorry about it, but I can't do much about it.

About being a mod/Admin:
If I ever feel like I really need some help moderating this forum, I will post a thread up; don't ask to join the group before then, it tends to leave a bad impression. As of right now, I don't think I need someone especially since we don't have too much members and everyone plays nice.

I'm not sure I can post this:
If you'd like to post a thread but aren't sure on how to do it or if you can do it, please send a PM to the admin (which would be me) to ask. If you think it's something that should be done by an admin/mod, suggest it in the suggestion thread or chat while I'm here.

Someone else said I could do this:
If you do something against the rules, or asked about posting something and got someone else to say ok(related to previous point), it's still not fine unless the admin said so.

Admin
Admin

https://hetalia-forums.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by asari Fri 9 Sep - 21:04

I was just wondering: why is half of the forum language in French? (eventhough I tried with multiple langauges, still some of the stuff comes up in French. ?)
Is there any way to change this?
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Fri 9 Sep - 21:25

That's caused by the fact I set it up in France, and even though I made it so it should be in English, it seems like it forgot half of it in the way. I can't change it manually myself, for it's not an option in the admin pannel and I don't know enough coding to try (It'd be a shame to mess it all up for that) So all I can offer is to check your preferences, make sure it's set to English and pray for it to work... I think it's a glitch caused by the forum itself there, sorry about it.
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by asari Mon 12 Sep - 17:11

Oh, it's OK...thank God I know quite a bit of French, so I still understand it. XD It's just the profile though that shows up in French, and also other people's profiles, so it's not that much trouble. (And it must have been a the place where bad people go once they die to code all of this forum....)
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by asari Tue 20 Sep - 18:50

How do you request to be an admin/moderator? And how long do you need to wait for acceptance? alien
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Tue 20 Sep - 19:03

Check your PMs; I don't need an admin nor a moderator right now. I explained it to you but you didn't notice it seems.
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum