List of helpers

Go down

List of helpers

Post by Admin on Wed 7 Sep - 13:23

For everyone who would like to offer some help in a language or another, post here and we'll update the list. It will be simpler for everyone looking for help to know who may offer it. If you go on hiatus and can't help anymore, tell us so we can update the list again.

Template:
username:
Languages I can help with:
What I can do: Help with homeworks/give some lessons/explain a grammar point/Translations/ Talk to help/Correct a fanfiction/fanart (strike what you won't do,add something if you think it's missing)

We will organize the list by languages.

French
username:Inunobaka
What I can do: Help with homeworks/give some lessons/explain a grammar point/Translations/ Talk to help/Correct a fanfiction-fanart

Username: Icelilly
What I can do: Basic translations only. May be able to help with sentences for fanfictions and fanart (depending on how complex the sentences are). I cannot help with slang or swear words unless it's for Quebec French but it's quite rusty.

Username: Asari
What can I do:I can also do a bit of Spanish and French, but that's just grammar, simple words and sentences etc.

German
What I can do: Basic translations only. May be able to help with sentences for fanfictions and fanart (depending on how complex the sentences are). I cannot help with slang or swear words unless it's for Quebec French but it's quite rusty.

username: Artemis
What I can do: Help with homeworks/give some lessons/explain a grammar point/Translations/ Talk to help/Correct a fanfiction/fanart

Polish
What can I do: For Polish, I can do practically anything you ask, so don't be afraid of me. 8D
I can also do a bit of Spanish and French, but that's just grammar, simple words and sentences etc.

Spanish
What can I do: I can also do a bit of Spanish and French, but that's just grammar, simple words and sentences etc.

Username: Atsun
What I can do: Help with homeworks/give some lessons/explain a grammar point/Translations/ Talk to help/Correct a fanfiction/fanart

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://hetalia-forums.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: List of helpers

Post by Icelilly on Fri 9 Sep - 1:33

Languages I can help with: French, German
Icelilly

View user profile http://dreamingpearl.web.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by asari on Sat 10 Sep - 18:06

Languages I can help with: Polish
What can I do: For Polish, I can do practically anything you ask, so don't be afraid of me. 8D
I can also do a bit of Spanish and French, but that's just grammar, simple words and sentences etc.
asari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Sat 17 Sep - 18:19

username: Artemis
Languages I can help with: German
Artemis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsun on Sun 18 Sep - 20:36

Username: Atsun
Languages I can help with: Spanish
Atsun

View user profile http://tedibe.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down