Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite character in the series

3 posters

Go down

Favourite character in the series Empty Favourite character in the series

Post by asari Fri 16 Sep - 20:29

Damn. We need a poll. :^D
Hey, don't blame me with such sudden topic floods Very Happy I'm trying to bring up interesting topics. U mad? tongue
So, my favourite character has to be England. He's got many faces: a pirate, a mum, an older brother, a punk, whatever you like. And that scruffy blond hair...and those green eyes....I think I just melted.
But I hate the way fandom portrays him with fanofficial Scotland. England was at many times in the history more powerful than Scotland....why does Scotland have to be the sadist? OFFTOP// Scottish people are very nice. Loads of my friends have relatives in Scotland, and they're EXTREMALY polite. I just....*goes to cry in the emo corner after seeing ScotlandHATESEngland fanart*
asari
asari

Back to top Go down

Favourite character in the series Empty Re: Favourite character in the series

Post by Atsun Sun 18 Sep - 22:30

I hate it when the fandom portrays England as a crying little girl who can only flush whenever USA or France appears out of the blue to rape him :/

Anyway, my favourite character is South Italy, aka Italy Romano. Or just Romano. I find him very... special. He's a bit of an obnoxious grumpy jerk, anyway, he tries to overcome his cowardice to protect the people he cares about (maybe his brother is the exception...?) and is pretty sensitive (or that's what I imagine). He's the kind of guy who really deserves a big hug, really :'3
Atsun
Atsun

http://tedibe.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Noebell Sun 18 Sep - 22:51

I have two favourite characters I love like there's no tomorrow :')
I've never known if I preferred England or Spain, now I think I like a little more England, but Spain is in my heart forever and ever and he follow him so near.

But I love France too <3 not that much as the other ones buuuut he's love too. And PruPru and Canada (L). I really like Matt because... dunno, it's special.
Noebell
Noebell

http://flavors.me/noebell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down