Who do you cosplay?

Go down

Who do you cosplay?

Post by Carmina on Sat 10 Sep - 14:01

So I cosplay England both in his military WWII variant and in his punk rock character cd costume. I'm planning on doing Greece at the end of October and he's currently 70% finished. I'd really like to do Prussia at some point and some other versions of England.

So what about everyone else?
Carmina

View user profile http://dragon-of-heaven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you cosplay?

Post by Inunobaka on Sat 10 Sep - 19:12

So far I cosplayed as that hoodiecasual version of Canada, ChibiCanada(in his nightgown/dress), Gilbird (which makes a perfect, cute nightgown, nice in winter) and that version of France where he goes around to spread rumors.
I currently have the fabric to do a gakuen hetalia outfit so it hopefully can be done for a con in December.
I'd also like to try doing the uniform version of Canada and perhaps try Prussia someday. And of course more of France once I get a more decent wig again ;D

So to sum up my current plans... I really like Canada and want to try doing all his versions possibly, for now concentrating on gakuen hetalia, pretty much 8'D

(Except from that out of Hetalia I'd like to try Cirno from Touhou or South Park's Kyle.)

And to point it out, I don't know how to make my sewing machine work, everyone I know tried and it seems it just hates everyone so I stupidly do it all by hand. My fingers hate me for it.
Inunobaka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teabrows on Sat 10 Sep - 22:33

I cosplay England as well, but really many variants, most of the time military WWII but I've done: character cd, pirate, arte stella (the one in red coat and white-red striped pants) chibi/medieval, counting sheep, casual, Fifa 2010, Spy/Gossip (yes from that episode where they spread rumours) and Amore Mio oh and I forgot pink police.

Other characters I've cosplayed from hetalia are: Prussia well the Gakuen, blog and chara cd version ish. Hong Kong and Childrensday Poland.

I am currently working on; Queen of Spades England, Iceland and perhaps a version of France (god I'd love to cosplay the Childrensday version)

I can't sew or anything so my cosplays are so-so and some are bought. But I will take lessons one day.
teabrows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven_Lady951 on Sun 11 Sep - 9:43

I've done Ukraine, Hungary and fem!America, all retired. My on hold cosplays are Chibitalia and fem!Romano, with fem!Prussia and fem!England in the works.

Raven_Lady951

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coqui Froggy on Mon 12 Sep - 2:22

I haven't began cosplaying yet, but when the time comes, I would love to cosplay Hungary in her historic dress (the one with the red skirt), as well as Monaco, fem!Italy or fem!Romano, and fem!France, and maybe Taiwan or Belarus.
Coqui Froggy

View user profile http://rosetteroulette.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mangaFreaken on Wed 23 Nov - 16:40

I cosplay Germany, Italy and Hong Kong! :333

mangaFreaken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmina on Wed 23 Nov - 16:43

Hong Kong is one I have on my to do list at some point, although there are just so many characters to choose from. I haven't seen him cosplayed very much, so its nice to see someone who does play him!
Carmina

Back to top Go down

Post by karino123 on Tue 17 Jan - 11:42

I cosplay China and my Fem!China cosplay is being shipped right now xD
I'm going to cosplay Sweden later in the year ^^

there's a lot of characters I want to cosplay though~
the list I have now is: Sweden, Romano, A lot of different versions of China like counting sheep, Paint it white version, neko!China etc., Chibimano, England, Chibi!England, Dark Japan, Prussia, some hetaoni, and a lot of others that I can't really remember right now xD

since my sewing skills are pretty bad, I buy my cosplays ^^' but I will learn sewing some day xD
karino123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmina on Tue 17 Jan - 11:52

I've started making a Matador!Spain cosplay and I have realised that the thing with making your own costumes is that it always takes longer that you expect. My advice for starting out with sewing is to being with buying stuff you can alter. I definitely think its worth trying making something though.

China is one of my favorite characters and the designs for fem!China are so pretty. Good luck with your cosplay!
Carmina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down