Hetalia forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EuroBasket 2011 in Lithuania \o/

3 posters

Go down

EuroBasket 2011 in Lithuania \o/  Empty EuroBasket 2011 in Lithuania o/

Post by Eima Thu 8 Sep - 13:28

Not many people might know, but currently in Europe it's basketball season. I might be the only one interested in in though I really hope not ;A;

Basketball is really big in Lithuania (much bigger than football) and pretty much everyone is more or less a fan (me included). With the championship being hosted in Lithuania everybody is in hyper mode, from wearing green and yellow shirts to painting their cars in the flag colors.
So naturally I start seeing hetalia in all of this 8D And Liet being totally obsessed with it.
One evidence of the madness:

Another example of the madness:

Currently it's the second phase, you can watch the games online (ask me for the site if google doesn't work) http://www.eurobasket2011.com/en/ is for more information 8D

Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

EuroBasket 2011 in Lithuania \o/  Empty Re: EuroBasket 2011 in Lithuania \o/

Post by Inunobaka Thu 8 Sep - 14:09

Well seems like we so not care here we can only see it on some channel only for sports you have to pay for ._. I'll try to watch it a bit myself since it's France-Lithuania today but yup not on TV it seems xD

Also, I loved the rapping priest.
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eima Thu 8 Sep - 14:20

It's really weird that you guys don't care that much, cause France is one of the favorites and has yet to have any losses you're better at basketball than football

France-Lithuania is tomorrow actually ^^ and it's streaming online. (sadly without commentaries and if you're like me you'd have trouble understanding everything)
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Post by Inunobaka Thu 8 Sep - 14:34

Nope, there's rugby, extreme sports such as surfing, something on football, Cars, Horse racing, something on Hawaii (lolwhut?), something on motos, more Football,more Rugby (France/Japan), more more rugby (Namibia/Fidji), the tv program website says Poker is a sport so Poker, even more rugby (Scotland/Romania) And that's it.

So we like Rugby better since there too we're way better than in football, and it seems like we're more interested in it. Pretty sure it's the Eugby world cup right now, which may explain why. If the Eurocup fell when nothing else of importance was, we might have talked about it, but as of right now I don't remember seeing anything on it D8

And I'll probably find it on the same website where I found how to watch the NHL so~
Inunobaka
Inunobaka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atsun Sun 18 Sep - 22:08

*waving the Spanish flag* We are the champions, my frieeeeend~

I loved the final! It was such a great match~ Anyway, basketball isn't nearly as popular as football here in Spain. Football is -and I guess it'll always be- the king of sports in Spain.
Atsun
Atsun

http://tedibe.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eima Mon 19 Sep - 9:51

You were the best I got to hand it to you. XD you're the champions of both football and basketball now, how does it feel kicking asses in almost every team sport?
Eima
Eima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum